Today, I’m going to share with you all my DIY christmas project – bunting!!! I have made bunting before as room decor however there are many different occasions you can make them for as these instructions are very versatile. It is very easy to personalise your bunting decorations.
Before we start there are few things you will need:
– Fabric of your choice – I chose a few different kinds
– Cardboard – for cutting template flags
– Pencil and Ruler – to measure the width between the flags
– Glue (either craft glue or a hot clue gun)
– Fray Stopper (this is optional but it will ensure the bunting lasts a longer time)
– Ribbon – to use as the string that holds it all together