While I was at the beach I thought I would share with you a quick summer outfit and face of the day! I forgot my camera so I unfortunately I had to use my phone, so sorry the pictures aren’t to clear!
Make Up Look
I change up my make up routine quite regularly as I like to mix and match and try different products. But lately this has been what I am using for the summer time!
- Neutrogena Oil free moisturiser
- Clinique SuperPrimer for discolouration
- Clinique Almost Powder Make Up in 03 – applied with kabuki brush
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Clinique Stay Matte Liquid Foundation – used as a concealer and blended with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- MAC matte lipstick in Pink Plaid
- Australis Lasting Finish Make Up Spray
- Covergirl lash blast mascara
- I just used by Babyliss UK Curler to give my hair a nice wave
The look I am wearing I choose because it is very comfortable and perfect for the beach! I love wearing this with a big floppy hat and a cute bag.
Jumpsuit from Trade Secret $54.99
- Bloch: Tan flats from Bloch $70
- The Prince: Swing Vintage Leather Bag that my grandma pasted down to me
- Essie: Mint Candy Apple Polish $16.95
So that’s all for my look! Leave a comment if you would like more OOTDs or Make Up looks. Thanks checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin’ and twitter (links on the side bar).