My most used product is also my most used powder foundation – Clinique’s Almost Powder Make Up. I’ve been using this stuff for years because of my oily skin that was prone to breakouts, I prefer a powder for everyday because of the hot weather in Australia:)
2) If you had to pick 3 items from your collection to take with you on a holiday what would they be?
Definitely the Clinique Powder I mentioned before, also my Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara and lastly my YSL Rouge Voulpte Shine in number 8.
3) Concealer before or after foundation?
Whether I use powder foundation or liquid I still prefer to apply my concealer after, I know people think its strange however I have trouble blending it into my foundation properly.
4) All time favourite makeup brand
This was sooooo hard to decide so I picked two one from the drugstore and one high end. I would say Rimmel is my favourite drugstore brand because I love their lipsticks, shadows and the stay matte powder. For the high end brand definitely Clinique it was the first proper brand I used and is great for my skin, I just love it!
5) Lipstick or lip gloss?
I’m more of a lipstick girl because I don’t like that sticky/wet feeling on my lips, plus lipstick lasts much longer!
6) Have you tried organic products before? If yes, which is your favorite?
I do not think I have tried a totally organic make up brand before however I’m soon placing an order on http://www.couleurcaramel.com.au/, so keep an eye out for reviews/hauls.
7) Mascara on bottom lashes, Yay or Nay?
YAY, because when applying powder, foundation or eyeshadow sometimes my lashes get covered and you can’t see them well and they look naked without a coat – so mascara on bottom lashes a must!
8) Makeup brushes, sponges or fingers?
It depends what I am applying, generally I use brushes for everything foundation, eyeshadow and blush. However if I want better coverage of foundation I use my fingers and sponges.
9) Most underrated brand according to you?
I don’t know… Once again I would probably say Clinique because it has some great holy grail products however people often think the brands designed for older women or people with acne but it has a range for every type!
10) Splurging on skin care or splurging on makeup?
I would have to say Make Up because every time I go shopping I buy some makeup or nail polish! And always come home with my hands covered in lipstick swatches!!
Questions for you to answer:
- Pink, Red or Orange Lipstick?
- What is your staple everyday make up product that you always wear?
- When you go shopping do you buy beauty or fashion?
- What product would you recommend to everyone?
- What is you fave drugstore make up brand and why?
- What is you fave high end make up brand and why?
- Where do you buy most of your beauty products?
- What is your most worn perfume?
- When travelling what is your essentials?
- What is your fave eyeshadow palette?
I tag these lovely ladies….
Tried and Tested Blog:
That’s all for this week, hope you enjoyed the post! Be sure to comment if you would like me to try future tags and if you did this tag leave a comment and I will check it out! Thanks checking out my post, please follow me on bloglovin’, twitter and feedpost (links on the side bar).