What I used…
- A top coat (I used the Orly quick dry one)
- A glitter polish ( I a pinky/purple shade by You)
- A dark pink polish (I used one by You)
- A medium pink polish (I used Essie’s Your Hut Or Mine)
- A light pink polish (I used Essie’s Lion Around)
- A white polish (I used Sally Hansen’s White On)
- Quick dry drops by Essence, you don’t need these I was just impatient hehe
- Some tooth picks
- Dotting tools
Paint all your nails – I painted my pointer and pinky fingers light pink, thumb and index fingers glitter and middle finger white. Then I used my top coat to seal the colour.
Firstly to make the flowers make a few dots with the nail polish to make it look like the shape of a simple flower.
|This is how the flower outline looks on the nail.|
|Here is an example I did on a piece of paper.
The next step is to create the centre of the flower. Firstly I did a smaller dot in the middle of the flower with a pink polish and then with an even smaller dotting tool made a glitter dot on top. Then seal the flower design with a top coat.
|This is an example on paper.|
|This is the final flower art on the nails|