It’s that time of year (for England and America) when the Summer Holidays are over and it is back into the school routine! I have assembled 3 different looks to inspire your outfits this year! Here we go… look one: casual, look two: preppy and look three: girly.
Look 1: Casual
This look is for those casual girls who just like to be comfortable yet cute. The pieces in this outfit are as follows:
- Brown Sandals – Famous Footwear
- High waisted Denim Detailed Shorts – Factorie
- High waisted Cream Knit – Trade Secret
- Brown Backpack – Kate Hill
- Revlon Kissable Lip Balm, Shade: Precious (swatch at bottom of blog post)
- Essie Nail Polish, Shade: Lion Around
Look 2: Preppy
The cute collars and bright pops of colour, makes this outfit the modern preppy style. The items in this look are listed below:
- White Collared Sleeveless Top – Paper Scissors
- Sliver and Black Over through – Valleygirl
- Denim Look Skirt – I made myself (yet this type of skirt is not hard to find)
- Tan Bag – Target
- Shoes – Big W
- Highlighter Yellow Necklace – Lovisa
- Revlon Kissable Lip Balm, Shade: Lovesick (swatches at bottom of blog post)
- Sportsgirl Nail Polish, Shade: Volcanic Sparks.
Look 3: Girly
This gorgeous girly look is fresh and sweet! The contents of this
outfit is as follows:
- Flower Print Dress – Dotti
- Denim High Waisted Jacket – Factorie
- Lace Band – just an old piece of lace 🙂
- White and Gold Flats – Trade Secret
- Brown Netted Bag – Myer
- Calvin Klein Lipstick, Shade Eros (swatches at end of blog post)
- Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish, Shade: Ready Aim Paint!
Below are the swatches of the 3 lip products from the looks.